Commercial printing refers to printing services and printing products for large businesses. It involves high-quality, high-volume printing of magazines and other publications, catalogs, direct mail, promotional materials, signage, various stationary products, packaging, and labels. Commercial printing fulfills needs for organizations to effectively communicate and advertise to their target audiences through print. The global Commercial Printing Market is estimated to be valued at US$ 451.98 Bn in 2023 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 1.7% over the forecast period 2023 to 2030, as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
Market key trends:
Digitalization and adoption of cloud technology is a key trend propelling the commercial printing market growth. With cloud technology, commercial printers can efficiently store and access files and printing data from remote locations, enabling faster collaboration and approvals. Cloud-based commercial printing solutions help printers scale their operations, reduce costs through pay-per-use models and have access to the latest techniques and features through continuous software updates in the cloud. This has streamlined operations for commercial printers and allowed them to cater to more clients and orders with reduced overhead costs.
– Experience in dealing with a wide variety of printing orders from customers helps commercial printers efficiently manage print projects.
– Operations are highly dependent on paper/print material prices which are volatile.
– Legacy printing equipment require high maintenance and operation costs.
– Growth in online printing services and personalization features provide new opportunities.
– Demand for short-run printing and on-demand services is increasing.
– Growth of digital media substitutes traditional printing.
– Stiff competition from local printers impacts margins.
The global Commercial Printing Market is expected to witness stable growth. Regional analysis comprises
Regional analysis comprises the North America region dominates the global commercial printing market currently. Growing demand for short-run printing and marketing collaterals from various end-use industries drives the regional market. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market over the forecast period supported by expanding manufacturing sector and advertising industry in the region.
Key players related content comprises
Key players operating in the commercial printing market are ACME Printing, Cenveo Corporation, R.R. Donnelley & Sons, Vistaprint (CIM PRESS PLC), Toppan Co Limited, Transcontinental Inc., and LSC Communications US LLC. ACME Printing is a leading provider of printing services and has wide geographic presence across major countries. Cenveo Corporation offers diversified printing services catering to different end-use industries.
1. Source: Coherent Market Insights, Public sources, Desk research
2. We have leveraged AI tools to mine information and compile it